Im not really into thinking about changing the past . I believe that every choice I made has lead to me to where I am now. With the best husband in the whole wide world and two of the cutest kids on the planet. For the sake of a fun writing prompt and if I would still end up where I am I would like to give my younger self all of 10 years ago these tips.
- Do not give the guy from the bowling ally your number its a total waste of a few months
- Car Insurance payments are not optional 🙂
- Either is Emissions
- Don’t bother taking those two college classes after highschool ,its a waste of money you wont go
- Absolutely still take risks!!! I have great memories now because of it
- Though others would heavily disagree with me that know me on this one..stay in that realationship that was Dramatic and crazy.It taught you what not to do in a relationship and how to communicate properly
- Hug your grandma more
- When you go to charge your mastercard for 2 seasons of party of 5 DONT!!!you never even watched them and threw yourself into a mess that tiook a while to get out of.
- Take better care of your car
- Spend more time sleeping its a precious commodity that I miss
- Continue to eat what you want ,we don’t worry about the gym till about 22 😉
- When you meet that cute guy with a tree tattoo on a bus pay attention. Hes your future husband.
- Believe peoples actions as well as their words
- Take a yoga class
- stop going to that crazy psychic (it was a strange phase 9 years ago )
- Dont save soap opera digest..everythings on line now
- Stay positive