- Brown your meat.I usually use ground turkey or ground beef but last night we tried it with deer meat!
- Sautee onions
- Add kidney beans.I usually am cutting recipes on half because it’s just us two and now jake so I use 2 cans.
- Add a can of corn.
- Add a can of diced tomatoes (I just cut up tomatoes )
- Add 1 cans of diced chili peppers. (Skip this step if your toddler is eating it and doesn’t like spicy )
- Add 1 /3 cup honey
- Add 3 tbs chili powder. (I eye ball it)
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- One can of beer
- Garlic as much or as little as you want
- Leave in crock pot on high 4_6 hours or low 8_10
- Add cheese and enjoy
Thanks for stopping in